Do You Have What It Takes?
We are looking for big thinkers and those who have a tremendous amount of pride in their work.
Available Position: Junior Marketing Executive
If you love to take on challenges with a get-it-done attitude, then this job is right for you. We’re looking for a commercially minded & hardworking superwoman/superman who is able to turn difficult situations around for our clients with satisfying outcome.
But beyond that, you will also be serving as the voice of the company, the one that takes our clients on a journey to marketing success and by spreading the importance of out-of-home marketing.
- To assist in planning, implementing and compilations of proposals for all advertising & marketing campaigns in order to ensure that all objectives are met for the year
- To monitor & deliver clients’ campaign advertising & marketing budgets
- Retain and grow existing clients, identify new marketing opportunities through market monitoring and contribute ideas to expand our client base.
- To liaise with respective partners, vendors, agencies and to ensure all campaign deliverables are completed on time.
- Review all marketing campaign effectiveness and share learnings with the team
- Conduct periodical sites visit to understand the outdoor market landscape & catchment area to facilitate in better campaign planning
- To assist in the production of Pi Interactive / BRANDLAH’s marketing materials needed and to produce simple creatives/visual designs and other campaign elements so that the marketing campaign lands.
- Supports the BRANDLAH team to deliver proposal planning service and/or manage other resources to deliver campaign deliverables & deadlines
- To provide support to the Line Manager by preparing documents (Media Booking Schedules and keeping tracks of Campaign Booking Orders issued) for confirmation of campaigns, liaising with vendors, following up on payment process for vendors, maintaining costing summaries, tracking expenses on regular basis & accrue expenses on period basis
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Line Manager
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Marketing/Advertising/Mass Communications or its related field.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Good command in Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Proactive team player and endow with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task & work under pressure independently within a fast-paced environment.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Those with working experience in related field is an added advantage.
- Work full time in our office in Petaling Jaya.
- Will to travel when required.
The Ideal Junior Marketing Executive:
- You must genuinely enjoy meeting people and is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are naturally curious, love solving problems and will go the extra mile to make our clients happy.
- You are also a patient and enthusiastic communicator who enjoys engaging with even the toughest clients.
Send your resume to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. May the odds be ever in your favour.